Student Government Mission Statement
The King’s College Student Government Association (KC-SGA) represents the undergraduate student body at King’s College, promoting campus-wide student leadership and supporting all projects and initiatives in the best interest of its constituents. KC-SGA and its members pursue excellence by upholding academic, personal, and ethical integrity. We celebrate all students by creating inclusive, collaborative, and engaging opportunities with the King’s College community while enhancing professional and transformational growth.
Duties of the Student Government Association
It is the duty of the SGA to:
- Foster unity among students, faculty, staff, and the administration.
- Consider proposals raised by any student or authorized student organizations and submit such proposals to the administration, utilizing student government members.
- Maintain and administer a system of elections to ensure the orderly transition of authority.
- To recognize qualified student organizations and distribute funds equitably among these organizations to ensure that funds are spent in the student body's best interests.
- Student Government Constitution (Last reviewed 01/24/2024)
Requirements for Class Boards, Clubs, and Organizations
All Class Boards, Clubs, and Organizations are required to:
- Complete a Service Project per semester. Each organization is required to submit both a "Pre-Service Form" and "Post-Service Form".
- Complete a Fundraiser per semester.