SCHEDULE A PERSONAL VISIT | Register Here
A great way to learn about the King's College community is to schedule a personal visit. Student volunteers lead campus tours on weekdays throughout the Summer season. You'll visit classrooms, residence halls, dining facilities, the campus center and athletic facilities - giving you a good feel for the size of the campus and the types of students King's attracts. While here, you may want to talk with an Admission counselor, take one of our unique shuttle tours of the area, or meet with a coach.
FALL OPEN HOUSE | Register Here
- October 23, 2016 (Sunday), 8:30 am- 2:30 pm
- November 13, 2016 (Sunday), 8:30 am- 2:30 pm
Please join us for our Fall Open House program which will offer presentations on the admission process, academic major presentations, financial aid process, campus life, community service, study abroad, career planning, and athletic representatives. Campus walking tours will be available throughout the day, and hope that you will be able to stay for lunch.
For reservations or more information call 1-888- KINGS PA or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR PREVIEW DAY | Register Here
- October 7, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- October 21, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- October 28, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- November 4, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- November 11, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- November 18, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- December 2, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
- December 9, 2016 (Friday), 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
Come spend a day with us and experience our campus community, personalized attention, teaching environment, and feel what it is like to be a student at King's College. You will have the opportunity to sit in on a class, participate in presentations on financial aid, study abroad, and campus activities. Lunch in our King's Court with our students, professors and coaches is a great way to experience the "fit". Optional walking tours of campus, and shuttle tours of the Wilkes-Barre area will also be available to get to know both our campus and the surrounding area.
Please note: There is limited capacity for this event
For more information please call 1-888- KINGS PA or email email@example.com.