King's College Application
- All first-year applicants: Apply here
Part-time Undergraduate ApplicantsThis is for students who are looking to obtain a bachelor’s degree from King’s College on a part-time basis.
Visiting/Non-Degree Undergraduate ApplicantsThis is for students without a bachelor’s degree who are looking to take undergraduate courses at King’s College without obtaining a degree from King’s.
- All graduate applicants: Apply here
Non-Degree/Post Graduate Applicants
This is for individuals who have a Bachelor’s degree and would like to take undergraduate courses.
- All non-degree / post graduate applicants: Apply here
What is the difference between a transfer and First-Year applicant?
A first-year applicant is classified as any student who has not enrolled in any college credit after graduating from high school, or has not yet graduated from high school.
A transfer applicant is any student who has enrolled in at least one hour of college credit after graduating high school.
How do I learn more about the Application Process?
The application for admission is an important step in exploring King's College. While the paperwork is a necessary component, we also value the opportunity to meet our applicants in person. We strongly recommend scheduling a personal interview at your earliest convenience by emailing email@example.com or calling (570) 208-5858.
What do I need to do if I am a High School Student?
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- Be sure your SAT or ACT scores will be forwarded. We will accept either direct reports from the testing service or test scores included on an official high school transcript.
- If you are choosing the Test Optional application decision, you must select that option on the application for it to be processed.
Please submit any college/university transcript other than King's College indicating course work completed.
What do I need to do if I am a parent?
- Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- King's College Federal School Code is 003282 (This code must be entered correctly on the FAFSA in order for King's College to receive access to your federal record.)
- Please report your social security number accurately on both the application for admission, financial aid application, and the FAFSA.