The Anonymous Reporting Site is provided for employees, students, and others to file reports of alleged sexual harassment and sexual violence following the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Act 16 of 2019 (24 P.S. § 20-2003-J(A))
This site, the link is below, allows the reporter to provide information regarding an incident anonymously, or they can choose to provide their contact information.
The report will be received by the Title IX Coordinator, Dean Robert McGonigle. No other college employees will be provided with the report when submitted online. The College is required to investigate any report to the degree permitted based on the information provided in the report.
It would be best if you choose the box in the first section on the form stating Remain Anonymous. If you provide your contact, you should expect to be contacted by Dean McGonigle, the Title IX Coordinator, to discuss your supportive report services and your options to file a formal complaint.
Non-Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Reports: A person can file an anonymous report non-incident, not involving sexual violence or sexual harassment. Dean McGonigle will review the information, and only those cases, not involving sexual harassment or sexual violence, will be referred to the appropriate department.
A SUBMISSION TO THIS PAGE IS VIEWED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY EXCLUDING COLLEGE HOLIDAYS. EMERGENCIES AND SITUATIONS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION NEED TO BE SUBMITTED TO CAMPUS SAFETY AND SECURITY THROUGH THE COLLEGE SWITCHBOARD WHICH IS OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY, EVERY DAY AT 570-208-5900.
There are resources available for students and employees who are victims of sexual harassment and sexual violence both on and off-campus. Those services are:
College Switchboard and College Safety and Security at 570 208 5900
(24 hours a day, every day)
Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Coordinator: Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students: Dean Robert McGonigle, Office: John Lane C.S.C. House, 166 North Franklin Street, telephone number: 570.208.5875, email address: email@example.com
- Title IX Coordinator:Mrs. Regina Corchado, SHRM-SCP, Director of Human Resources, Office: 181 North Franklin Street, office telephone 570-208-5968, mobile 570-266-3060, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Health Center, Andre Hall, Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 570.208.5852
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital Emergency Department: 24-hours 570.829.8111, 575 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18764
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley: 24-hours 570.808.7300, 1000 East Mountain Blvd., Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711
Police and College Security
- King's College Campus Safety and Security Department, Non-Emergency, Executive Director's Office: 570.208.8103 or 570.208.5900
- Wilkes-Barre Police, Phone 911, 15 North Washington Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
- Counseling Center, telephone: 570.208.5873, Administration Building, Sixth floor
- Residence Life Staff, telephone: 570.208.5856, Sheehy-Farmer Campus Center
- Campus Ministry, telephone: 570.208.5890, Chapel of Christ the King
- Victim Resource Center: telephone: 570.823.0765, 360 East End Shopping Center, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
- 24 Hour Complainants Hotline: telephone: 800.206.9050
- Domestic Violence Center, telephone: 570.829.1341, 13 East South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701; Domestic Violence Center Hotline 800.424.5600
- Victim Witness Assistant, telephone: telephone: 570.208.5900, x5294, Sheehy-Farmer Campus Center, Residence Life Suite
- National Center for Complainants of Crime
- Stalking Resource Center, telephone: 202.467.8700