The Anonymous Reporting Site is provided for employees, students, and others to file reports of alleged sexual harassment and sexual violence following the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Act 16 of 2019 (24 P.S. § 20-2003-J(A))
The Anonymous Report Form below allows the reporter to provide information regarding an incident anonymously and is best if the reporter chooses the box Remain Anonymous in the first section on the form. The report will be received by the Title IX Coordinator, Dean Robert McGonigle. No other college employees will be provided with the report when submitted online. The College is required to investigate any report to the degree permitted based on the information provided in the report. If the reporter chooses to provide contact information, they should expect to be contacted by the Title IX Coordinator to discuss supportive report services and options to file a formal complaint.
A person can file an anonymous report non-incident that does not involve sexual violence or sexual harassment. Dean McGonigle will review the information, and only those cases not involving sexual harassment or sexual violence will be referred to the appropriate department.
A submission to the Anonymous Report Form is viewed the next business day, Monday through Friday, excluding College holidays. Emergencies and situations needing immediate attention need to be submitted to Campus Safety and Security through the College Switchboard at 570-208-5900, which is available 24 hours, every day.
Resources are available for students and employees who are victims of sexual harassment and sexual violence both on and off campus. Those services are:
College Switchboard and College Safety and Security
24 hours, every day
Non-Emergency, Executive Director's Office
Title IX Coordinators
Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
John Lane C.S.C. House, 166 North Franklin Street
Mrs. Regina Corchado, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources
181 North Franklin Street
Student Health Center, Andre Hall
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital Emergency Department (24-hours)
575 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18764
Geisinger Wyoming Valley (24-hours)
1000 East Mountain Blvd., Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711
15 North Washington Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
- Counseling Center, 570-208-5873, Administration Building, Sixth floor
- Residence Life Staff, 570-208-5856, Sheehy-Farmer Campus Center
- Campus Ministry, 570-208-5890, Chapel of Christ the King
- Victim Resource Center, 570-823-0765, 360 East End Shopping Center, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
- 24 Hour Complainants Hotline, 800-206-9050
- Domestic Violence Center, 570-829-1341, Hotline, 800-424-5600, 13 East South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
- Victim Witness Assistant, 570-208-5900, ext. 5294, Sheehy-Farmer Campus Center, Residence Life Suite
- National Center for Complainants of Crime
- Stalking Resource Center, 202-467-8700