King’s College academic programs are accredited by the most respected agencies, including AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for Physician Assistants, the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education, the American Chemical Society, the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education, and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The College has also frequently appeared on various lists favorably ranking insitutions for their quality education, affordable cost, and services provided for more than 20 years!
- The Princeton Review has ranked King's as a "Best in the Northeast," and features King's on the 2022 Best Regional Colleges list
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked King's #63 for Best Colleges - Regional Universities, North.
- The Third Way Organization has ranked King's in the Top 50% in the Economic Mobility Index, demonstrating how well King's prepares low-income students to climb the economic mobility ladder.
- Washington Monthly Magazine recognizes King's as a "2021 Best Bang for the Buck - Northeast" and as a top "National - Master's" institution.
- The Wall Street Journal, in conjunction with Times Higher Education, consistently ranks King's among their World University Rankings.
- Forbes Magazine has repeatedly ranked King's among the country's best institutions in their "America's Best Colleges" list.
- Phi Theta Kappa national honor society has again named King's to their Transfer Honor Roll, reflecting the College's achievement as one of the most transfer friendly colleges in the nation.
- NAPSA has named King's a First-Gen Forward™ Institution, recognizing institutions who have demonstrated a commitment to advancing outcomes for first-generation students.
And locally, King's College was voted The Best College 2022 in the Citizens' Voice Readers' Voice Awards!