- U.S. News & World Report has ranked King's among America's best colleges for more than 20 straight years. King's is recognized for its dedicated faculty and commitment to quality education at an affordable price. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks King's in the top tier among the "Best Universities-Masters" in the North for 15 consecutive years.
- The Princeton Review named King's College "A Best in the Northeast " College for their “2018 Best Colleges: Region By Region.”
- The President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll has recognized King's for over 180,000 hours of community service.
- Forbes magazine has repeatedly ranked King's amongst the United States' best colleges and universities in its "America's Best Colleges."
- Washington Monthly magazine has recognized King's as a top “Best Bang for the Buck - Northeast” college among bachelor and master degree granting institutions. The magazine also ranks King’s as a top “National-Masters” college; King’s has consistently ranked well in Washington Monthly’s in rankings that stress service to the community and social mobility of the student body.
- The Wall Street Journal in conjunction with Times Higher Education King’s College gave King’s high marks for student outcomes and engagement in its second annual college rankings. King’s was the highest rated Wyoming Valley higher learning institution based on 15 factors across four categories. King’s also fared well in a survey of students in areas related to student satisfaction.
In addition, King’s academic programs are accredited by the most respected agencies, including AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for Physician Assistants, the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education, the American Chemical Society, the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education, and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.