- King's College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- The William G. McGowan School of Business is accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business which represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- The certification program for Reading Specialist and the certification program for Program Specialist, English as a Second Language (ESL), are accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The Athletic Training Education Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
- The Chemistry program is accredited by the American Chemical Society.
- The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) has granted Accreditation - Continued status to King's College Physician Assistant Program sponsored by King's College. (Read more about ARC-PA accreditation here.)