Take your career to the next level with a graduate degree from King’s College. King’s graduate education programs offer competitive tuition and personalized attention. Choose from three graduate degrees that will advance your career as a PK-12 educator with a Master's in Education degree (M.Ed.).
- Master of Education – Reading (33 credits, online or on campus)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction, English as a Second Language (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction, STEM (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction, Excellence in Teaching (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction, School Leadership (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Leadership (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction, Specialized Education (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Special Education (30 credits)
- Master of Education – Special Education, Autism Spectrum Disorder (42 credits)
Our Graduate Education certificate programs offer preparation coursework for specializations or administrative leadership positions. Earn your certification between 12-24 months with flexible online or on campus formats.
- English as a Second Language Specialist (15 credits / On Campus)
- Reading Specialist (24 credits / Online or On Campus)
- Principal Certification (18 credits / Online)
Pennsylvania Endorsement Coursework Programs
Earn your endorsement online or on campus to improve your knowledge and skills in emerging areas of education. These endorsement certifications can be added to an existing Level I or Level II certificate.
- STEM Education (12 credits)
- Instructional Coaching (12 credits)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (12 credits)
King’s College, with support from a PAsmart grant, is currently accepting applications through May 1 for 20 grant-funded spots in the 2023 STEM Education Endorsement program. Recipients will receive tuition for the program’s 12 credits and a laptop with pre-installed STEM software.
Professional Development / Act 48 Courses
King’s College offers professional development courses and Act 48 credits in classes taught by professionals with integrated experience and expertise in their field. You can receive three (3) graduate credits per course, which are transferable to most, but not all, master's degree programs. Learn more about our offerings here.