Academic advisement is an integral part of the educational mission of King’s College. The members of the Academic Advisement Office strive to encourage the personal growth of students by instilling in them a sense of responsibility and independence. The Office promotes student success by providing opportunities for ongoing academic support services consistent with a students’ academic, career, and personal goals.
To achieve this mission, Academic Advisement:
- Provides accurate and timely information concerning academic options and available resources.
- Supports students in exploring their career paths and educational goals by selecting appropriate courses to satisfy requirements of the Core curriculum and their major program.
- Ensures first-year students receive the monitoring essential to a meaningful and successful College experience.
- Assesses the students’ adjustment to college.
- Assists in planning an academic program consistent with a students’ abilities and interests.
- Monitors progress towards established career goals.
- Works with all students in processing Change of Major/Advisor, Course Add/Drop, and Course Withdrawal forms.
- Academic Advisors
- Advisement and Course Registration
- Course Withdrawals
- Changing/Adding a Major
- Academic Alerts
- Academic Standing
- Placement Testing
- Advisement Guides and Resources
Office of Academic Advisement
Building: Mulligan Physical Science Center
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30p.m., Monday thru Friday
Appointments: Book Here