Transcript requests are processed Monday through Friday. Requests received after 2:00 pm will not be processed until the following business day.
Transcript requests designated for overnight delivery must be received by 1:00 pm Monday through Friday in order to be processed the same day. Overnight delivery requests received after 1:00 pm cannot be processed until the following business day.
Transcripts Ordering Options:
1) On-Line with Credit Card Payment: King's College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering and credit card payment through a secured internet transaction.
- To order an official transcript(s), login into the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Updates about your order will be emailed to you.
- You can check your order status and history online.
- If you have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or email@example.com
- Official electronic transcripts can be sent through the Clearinghouse for persons who began their academic study at King's College as of 1985 or later. It is not possible for King’s College to produce an electronic transcript for any person who was a student during the time period of 1984 or prior to 1984.
2) Mail or In-Person with Cash or Check Payment:
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to download form)
Mail request to:
133 N. River St
Wilkes-Barre , PA 18711
Please be sure to include your full name, dates of attendance, Social Security Number, current address, address to where the transcript should be mailed, your phone number, and your signature is required by law. If paying by check make check payable to: King’s College.
Transcript requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Transcript requests are typically processed within 1 to 2 business days.
If requesting an unofficial transcript, select option 2 and download the request form. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript. You can email a scanned request for an unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a $10.00 fee per official transcript. If ordering on-line through the Clearinghouse there is an additional $2.25 processing fee per order. Additional fees apply if requesting the electronic transcript delivery option.