Transcript requests are processed Monday through Friday. Requests received after 3:00 pm will not be processed until the following business day.
Transcript requests that are designated for overnight delivery must be received by 2:00 pm Monday through Friday in order to be processed the same day. Overnight delivery requests received after 2:00 pm cannot be processed until the following business day.
Transcripts may be ordered in three ways:
1) On-Line: King's College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering and credit card payment through a secured internet transaction.
- To order an official transcript(s), login into the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Updates about your order will be emailed to you. Or you can check your order status and history online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official electronic transcripts can be sent through the Clearinghouse for persons who began their academic study at King's College as of 1985 or later. It is not possible for King’s College to produce an electronic transcript for any person who was a student during the time period of 1984 or prior to 1984.
2) Mail or Fax: Download the Transcript Request Form using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to download form)
Mail request to:
Office of the Registrar
133 N. River St
Wilkes-Barre , PA 18711
Please be sure to include your full name, dates of attendance, Social Security Number, address where the transcript should be mailed, your phone number, valid credit card information and your signature is required.
3) In Person: Complete a Transcript Request Form in the Registrar's Office.
Notice: Transcript requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Typically there is a 1 to 3 business day wait, dependent on the volume of requests and the time of the academic year.
If requesting an unofficial transcript, select option 2 and download the request form. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
There is a $10.00 fee per official transcript. If ordering on-line through the Clearinghouse there is an additional $2.25 processing fee per order. Additional fees apply if requesting the electronic transcript delivery option.
Mail requests must include valid credit card information or a check made payable to King's College.