King's provides an inviting, supportive community of students and faculty to help you thrive both personally and professionally. With Strong academic programs, a dynamic campus life, athletics, and service opportunities, you'll find it easy to enjoy the King's life.
- Undergraduate Majors
- Graduate Majors
- Arts and Sciences
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Special Concentrations
University News & Publications
King’s offers many resource at no cost to help you adjust to college life:
- The International Admissions team help you navigate your arrival on campus.
- The International Academic Advisor keeps your interests front and center, guding your coursework to help you succeed.
- Our First Year Experience team helps you make the transition to college life a smooth one.
- The Academic Skills Center and the Writing Center provide extra assistance with coursework upon request.
- Our Counseling Center can help you cope with life events and issues living as a college student.
- Campus Ministry provides a spiritual and supportive role in our students’ lives.
- The Office of Multicultural and International Student Programs supports the identity of every student while promoting and celebrating a multicultural environment on campus.