The following information is required of every registered full- time resident student. These requirements are necessary to provide safe and effective delivery of care at the health center.
Please log on to the student health portal at https://kingscollege.studenthealthportal.com (use your Monarch account user name and password) to provide the following required information:
Required Medical Forms for All Full-Time Resident Domestic and Resident International Students and Student-Athletes
- Student Health History- to be completed by the student
- Physical Exam- to be completed and signed by your health care provider and must be completed within one year of the date of matriculation.
- Immunization History - to be completed on the health portal. Our immunization requirements follow the guidelines set by the American College Health Association and the Centers for Disease Control. Pennsylvania Law requires that all students living in campus housing receive the meningococcal vaccine (King's College requires a vaccination after the age of 16 or a waiver before occupancy is permitted) Please review and complete the appropriate meningitis waiver to decline the vaccine.
- Insurance information - Please include a copy of the front and back of your medical insurance card for our records. The student should have their insurance cards with them while at college.
PLEASE NOTE: Student athletes must have a physical examination within six (6) months of participation in an intercollegiate sport.
Requirements for all Full-Time Commuter and Off-Campus students:
- Immunization History- to be completed on the health portal.
Commuter and off -campus students are not required to submit a physical exam. However, if a student wishes to receive treatment in the Student Health Center then they must complete and submit a current physicial exam.
Please fulfill your health record requirements for the Fall semester via the health portal ASAP. Please keep a copy of all of the documents uploaded through the portal for your records.
Before coming to King's College you should familiarize yourself with the following aspects of your medical history:
- Chronic diseases
- Know if your health insurance carrier requires pre-authorization for treatment and which health care providers they allow.
- Make a copy of your health information for your records.
Please call the King's College Student Health Center at 570-208-5852 with questions regarding health information requirements.