Graduate Federal Loans If you are inquiring about aid for a Master's Program, you are eligible for Federal Direct Stafford Loans. You must complete a FAFSA, then apply for a loan at , sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN), complete Loan Counseling and a King's College Request Form .

Graduate Financial Aid Information

Alternative loan 

Academic Calendar

King’s College Library

Purdue Owl


Graduate Handbook

Panopto Tutorial

Grade Request Form

Official Transcript Request

Register for Master of Science in Healthcare Administration Course(s)

Register for Graduate Education Course(s)