Professional Development Course Schedules:
King’s College Education Department provides Master’s level courses and professional development courses for certified teachers interested in professional development and completing PDE Act 48 requirements. A student enrolled in the professional development courses will receive three (3) graduate credits (not transferable toward all master’s degree) and Act 48 credits. All courses are taught by well-qualified instructors who have expertise and experience in the areas they teach.
Tuition: View tuition cost here.
Tuition Deferment Program: If you are eligible for tuition reimbursement, you may sign up for the tuition deferment program which will defer your tuition until you have received your course grade. To sign up for the tuition deferment program, please complete the tuition deferment form below and return to Judie Burridge at email@example.com or via fax to 570-208-6021.
Existing students (have previously taken a course at King’s College):
- To register: PDC Course Registration Form
New Students (first time taking a class at King’s College):
- To register by email - Please complete the registration form below and return via email to Judie Burridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register by fax - Please complete the registration form below and return to the attention of Judie Burridge at 570-208-6021.
- To register by phone - New Students must submit the registration form to register for the first time.
- Questions: Contact the Professional Development Center at 570-208-8400.
Once your registration is processed you will receive a registration confirmation email. Thank you for choosing King’s College for your professional development courses!
Questions or for more information on the Master of Education in Reading, Special Education or Curriculum and Instruction programs: - Please contact Maggie Farrell, Associate Director of Graduate Admission, at 570-208-8400.