Microsoft Office is provided to every employee and student as part of your @kings.edu account. Along with your email login, you have access to a plethora of services and apps associated with Office 365. Install the latest version of Microsoft Office and get the latest updates of applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more on your devices.
- Install Office on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets
- Use with OneDrive for cloud storage and automatic device syncing
- Collaborate with fellow King’s community members with file sharing features
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full compatible collaboration
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
To get email only on your phone, download the Microsoft Outlook app for Android or iOS (Apple).
To get Office on your devices, follow these steps:
- Visit https://portal.office.com
- Login in with your King’s email account info
- Click the Install Office apps link and follow prompts
You will need your King’s College email account to sign in. If you have trouble, contact email@example.com