King’s consistently ranks high in the top college national review issues of major publications:
- Ranked No. 48 in Regional Universities (North) by 2019 U.S. News & World Reports
- Ranked No. 29 Best Value Schools by U.S. News & World Reports
- Ranked for more than 23 consecutive years as “Best Colleges in the U.S.” by U.S. News & World Reports
- Ranked as one of the best colleges in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
In addition, many of our individual academic programs are accredited by several highly respected organizations:
- Our William G. McGowan School of Business, one of only 49 undergraduate schools of business nationwide, holds the prestigious AACSB accreditation.
- The Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for Physician Assistants
- The Chemistry program is accredited by the American Chemical Society
Ninety-nine percent of King’s College students are employed or attend graduate school within six months of graduation. Most King’s students graduate in four years, getting you into the workplace ahead of your peers. If you are interested in graduate study in medicine or law and meet enrollment requirements, we guarantee placement in some of the most competitive professional programs in the country.
King’s students take part in internships at nearly 100 institutions, including Walt Disney, CBS, the White House, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and DKNY to name just a few. King’s graduates are sought by national accounting firms, Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies and numerous other organizations and agencies that provide excellent career opportunities.
SAFE AND FRIENDLY CAMPUS; SMALL CLASSES AND PERSONAL ATTENTION
King’s 12:1 student to faculty ratio create endless opportunity to interact with advisers, faculty mentors and coaches. Labs and classes average only 17 students giving you easy access to state-of –art facilities and technology that rivals top research institute.