Earn your MSNS Degree in 2 years completely online
Have an impact based on evidence
Whether you are already working in a health-related field, or have an interest in nutrition policy, athletics, research or beyond, there is a demand for graduate-trained professionals who are skilled in the application of evidence-based nutrition strategies. With employment predicted to grow at a faster-than average rate of 16% through 2024, and entry-level median salaries in the range of $60,000, there has never been a better time to pursue a master’s degree in nutrition science at King’s College.
You are welcome to schedule a call or personal visit with a graduate admission counselor at any time.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The King’s College Master of Science in Nutrition Science program is a 36-credit, online degree program geared to busy working professionals who want a competitive advantage in the job market. With courses that explore nutritional biochemistry and physiology, our students are prepared to meet current health challenges both here at home and abroad.
- Convenient and completely online so you can study around your own schedule
- An adaptable schedule allows you to complete the program in as little as 24 months
- Diverse, science-oriented curriculum designed to help set you apart in the workplace
- Highly trained faculty who are actively involved in their fields
- No GRE required for admission
WHO IS THE KING’S MSNS PROGRAM FOR?
Our Master of Science in Nutrition Science degree is dedicated to educating the next generation of health and nutrition educators. The program is tailored to adult learners from health care fields who want to enhance their careers with additional nutrition expertise.
WHY GET YOUR ONLINE DEGREE FROM KING’S?
- Our streamlined curriculum reflects the latest nutrition science research and aligns with current professional opportunities. Our graduates are ready to meet the world’s growing interest in personal and population health and wellness. Through our program, you’ll:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of nutrient metabolism and the changing nutritional needs throughout the human lifecycle, along with specialized topics in applied nutrition science.
- Effectively translate health and nutrition science information for a variety of audiences.
- Increase your understanding of health care ethics and nutrition research.
- Develop your communication skills using evidence-based practice.
King’s MSNS program offers the tools you need to make a difference in people’s lives and gives you an edge over other job applicants. If keeping people healthy through improved nutrition is appealing to you, learn more about King’s MSNS admission requirements or start your application today.
The MSNS program is not an accredited program that leads to the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) credential. However, if you are interested in an RDN credential through an accredited program, explore our Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (MSND). The King’s MSND program has been granted candidacy status by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND*) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190, Chicago, IL 60606-6995, (312) 899-0040 ext. 5400. Visit the ACEND webpage here.
Contact Dr. Diane M. DellaValle, firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-208-5900, ext. 5444 for more information.
*The Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) released the Future Education Model Accreditation Standards for programs in nutrition and dietetics. These accreditation standards integrate didactic coursework with supervised experiential learning in a competency-based curriculum designed to prepare nutrition and dietetics practitioners for future practice.