Tuition in the Pre-Professional Phase will be the undergraduate tuition and fees set by King’s College for all undergraduate students.
The graduate program is 60 credits in total, with tuition at $750 per credit for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Anticipated MSAT Professional Program Fees:
- Graduate Year 1: $4000
- Graduate Year 2: $3000
In the first year of the Professional Phase (4th year overall), undergraduate financial aid is available and can be applied toward tuition, fees, room, and board for the summer session and the fall and spring semesters.
In the second year of the Professional Phase (5th year overall), students are considered graduate students from a financial aid point of view and no longer eligible for undergraduate financial aid. King’s College does not provide financial aid to graduate students. However, graduate students can apply for federal and state financial aid and for private loans.
You are strongly encouraged to contact Mr. Jared Menghini, Director of Financial Aid, if you have questions about tuition and fees. Phone: 570-208-5876 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are additional fees and expenses for the MSAT not included with tuition:
- Laptop computer: $1500
- Textbooks and required software/apps: $2000
- General College Fee: $890
- Clothing required for clinical practice: $150
- Transportation costs to and from clinical experience sites: variable
- Housing expenses (rent/lease), food expenses, and other household expenses at clinical experience sites outside of the local region: variable