Residence Life Office
**Procedures subject to change as the course of virus risk and guidelines evolve.
- The office will be open normal College business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4: 30 p.m.
- Students and visitors should make an appointment in advance to come to the office by calling the Residence Life Office at 570-208-5856. Drop-in visits are discouraged if possible.
- Students will have the option to have appointments virtually by Zoom.
- Signs will be posted on the office door:
- Limiting the number of people who can be in the main office at one time.
- Sharing the THD QR code, encouraging students to visit the Self-Service portal to address questions of meal plan selection and other housing forms.
- Asking students with ID card issues to please email the office for assistance prior to coming to the office.
- Students who must come to the office for assistance are asked to not bring anyone with them, unless necessary.
Housing Procedures and Protocols
- Students are required to wear masks when in any common spaces, but not when in their own rooms.
- Non-King’s guests will not be permitted in College housing during the fall semester, either for daytime or overnight visits.
- Clean your room regularly, taking care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, cell phones, keys/wallets, computer keyboards, remote controls. Take your trash out regularly.
- Do laundry regularly, washing clothes on the warmest possible setting.
- Students will need to provide their own cleaning supplies and laundry detergent.
- Maintain social distance while in the common space areas (lounges, laundry rooms, restrooms).
- Avoid overcrowded elevators and stairwells.