Student Affairs Procedures In Response to COVID 19
As we prepare for the fall semester and return to primarily in person instruction, we want to provide you with information on changes that you will experience on campus for the safety of the College community.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic and in response to the guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Departments of Health and Education, all students, employees, and visitors are to adhere to the following guidelines.
- Wear a mask in all common/public spaces.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay at home if you are ill.
- Maintain a clean-living environment
- Maintain social distancing
When you return to campus, there will be some changes to how we interact.
- The wearing of masks will be required. Students should bring their masks with them. The College will give each student one mask, so you will need to supply any additional ones.
- You should bring your supply of hand sanitizer. There will be hand sanitizer dispensers in different locations on campus, but the College will not provide individual containers of sanitizer to anyone.
- Social distancing will be maintained. You will see signs reminding you to keep a 6 ft. Separation.
- You will find that meetings you used to have in-person may be conducted virtually or with a mix of some people in person and others virtually to maintain social distancing.