If you are a former student that did not graduate and would like to return to King’s College, please complete this form.


*To be readmitted to King’s College, students must provide an official transcript from any school(s) attended. Official transcripts can be sent to the below address:

King’s College
Registrar’s Office
133 North River Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711

PDF Electronic Transcript send to: registrar@kings.edu

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.