International students have the opportunity to be one of the first groups of students to arrive on campus. Arriving early will give you additional days to settle into your housing, navigate your way around campus, learn critical information that will help you acclimate to your life in the U.S., as well as understand the academic expectations at King’s College. The International Student Registration and Orientation is a great way for new international students to feel welcome and get started on your King’s experience!
Spring 2020 International Student Orientation
Welcome to King’s College! The mandatory international registration and orientation will be held on Tuesday, January 7th and Wednesday, January 8th. We strongly encourage all students to arrive in Wilkes-Barre no later than Sunday, January 5th so you can get settled in before orientation begins. There will be a mandatory T-spot test done at orientation and this is required before you can attend classes.
NOTE: Registration and orientation is required for ALL new international students.
Please be sure to bring the following items with you to registration/orientation:
- Your passport
- I-20 form
- F-1 Visa
- I-901 (Proof of SEVIS payment)
- I-94 card
- Proof of health insurance
- Immunization (vaccine) Form
- Health History Form (required for students living on campus)
Important Dates You Need to Know:
- If you need housing, please make arrangements as soon as possible by calling: 001-570-208-5856 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply for on campus housing is August 12th
- January 7th and January 8th- Mandatory registration and orientation for all new international students begins. You must arrive by 9:00 am
- Monday, January 13 - First Day of Classes – all international students must attend each class listed on their schedules.