Accepted Student Day
Accepted Student Day is a time to reconnect & celebrate our future MONARCHS on: Sunday, April 7 (9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.) You will enjoy:
- Time with Professors for the program(s) you like
- Financial aid presentations
- Academic tours: Labs, Education Building, and more!
- Take a shuttle tour of town or go to the bookstore
- Student & Parent panels
- Lunch with the King’s Community
- Time with Athletic Coaches & student centered office
Accepted Student Receptions
- Marriott/Bridgewater- 700 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 - Tuesday, February 26 at 7:30 PM
- The Garden City Hotel, 45 Seventh Street, Garden City, NY 11530 - Wednesday, February 27 at 7:30 PM
- Adventure Aquarium, 1 Riverside Drive, Camden, NJ 08103 - Tuesday, March 5 at 7:30 PM
- Lehigh Valley Reception - Hotel Bethlehem, 437 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018 - Wednesday, March 6 at 7:30 PM
- Northeastern PA - Westmoreland Club, 59 South Franklin Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701 - Tuesday, March 12 at 7:30 PM
Monarch for a Day
Future Monarch's will spend the day (9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.) on campus!
- Attend class in your program/major & interact with Professors & Current Monarchs
- Parent Presentations- Financial Aid, Career Planning, Academic Resources & Residence Life
- Lunch with staff & faculty at King's Court Dining Hall
- Explore academic buildings of your interest
- We look forward to welcoming you!
February 26, 2019 (Tuesday) - Life Science majors (Biology, Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, Clinical Lab Science, Environmental, General, Neuroscience, Physician Assistant and Nursing)- RESCHEDULED from Feb. 12 (due to weather)
February 26, 2019 (Tuesday) - Mass Communications & Education majors
March 13, 2019 (Wednesday) - William G. McGowan School of Business (Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Care Management, Human Resources, International Business, Management, and Marketing) and Computer Information Systems majors
March 21, 2019 (Thursday) - Physical Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, Physics), Math, Computer Science, and Engineering
Campus Overnight Program
Spend the night in #MONARCHNATION (4:00 p.m.-next day 1:00 p.m.)
February 25-26, 2019 (Monday – Tuesday) Life Science majors (RESCHEDULED from Feb 11-12, due to weather)
March 12-13, 2019 (Tuesday – Wednesday) Business majors
March 20-21, 2019 (Wednesday – Thursday) Physical Science majors
April 7-8, 2019 (Sunday – Monday) Accepted Students Day (all majors)
April 14-15, 2019 (Sunday- Monday) (all majors)
Personal Visit Opportunities
A great way to learn about the King's College community is to schedule a personal visit. Student lead campus tours will help you experience classrooms, residence halls, dining facilities, the campus center and athletic facilities. While here, you will have a personal discussion with an Admission counselor. You may also have the opportunity to take one of our unique shuttle tours of the area, meet with a coach, or member of our faculty. Some Saturdays are available too!
For more information please call 1-888- KINGS PA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.