Click here to show your password hint or reset your password
Click here if this is your first visit to WebAdvisor
- WebAdvisor username is your email without @kings.edu.
- WebAdvisor usernames are all lowercase. Some mobile devices automatically capitalize the first character of your username and/or password. Be sure they are both capitalized correctly as these are both case sensitive.
- Your new password must be between 6 and 24 characters in length and must include at least one number.
- Your WebAdvisor Password may or may NOT be the same as your network/e-mail password.
Office 365 Self Service Password Reset (SSPR)
The process will require you to setup two alternate forms of contact to help prove your identity should you need to reset your password. You can choose between installing an app, receiving a text message, answering security questions, or providing an alternate email address. This information will also be confirmed once every 6-months to ensure it remains current.
- Email and network passwords need to be a minimum of 5 characters.
- Your Emergency Notification password may or may NOT be the same as your network/E-mail password.
- You cannot create an Emergency Notification account until you have a King's e-mail address (the Emergency Notifications page on MyKing's has a 'Create Student/Staff Account' link that prompts for a King's email and password before letting you create an e2Campus account).
- Registration is for 1 year. You will have to re-register any time after July 1st.