To All Ellucian Colleague Users:
With everyone working remotely, I wanted to pass on some resources made available by Ellucian to help with some of the new challenges being presented by COVID-19 and working remotely. These are free resources, but some may require that you have an Ellucian eCommunities account (which many of you have already).
- Ellucian Home YouTube Training & Enablement: These training sessions allow you to brush up on training for modules you already use, or view information on modules you are considering for future use. The training is split between Banner and Colleague so be sure to choose Colleague or CRM videos. You can also subscribe to the channel to be notified when new content is added: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZSPUjkpOofLRAeSFmC-vA
- Business Continuity Webinars: Register in advance for these webinars that are geared toward business continuity in a COVID environment: https://www.ellucian.com/business-continuity/register
- Community Collaboration: Ellucian has created a community for customers to collaborate during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please be sure you have an active registration to the Customer Center: https://www.ellucian.com/customer-center
- Community Collaboration: https://ecommunities.ellucian.com/community/covid-19
- Ellucian Customer COVID-19 FAQ: https://ellucian.force.com/clients/s/article/Coronavirus-COVID-19-and-Ellucian-Customer-Engagement-Project-Delivery
Now may be the perfect uninterrupted time to add to your Colleague knowledge or research ideas for future implementation. If you have any questions about using any of these resources, please contact our help line (570-208-5900 x4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Managing Director of MIS