HEALTH CENTER - STUDENT OBSERVER/STUDENT TEACHER CLINICAL REQUIREMENTS
Student Health Center Requirements
All full-time Student Observer/Student Teacher candidates who wish to complete the clinical requirements included in the Pennsylvania Department of Education Form 338G at the student health center must have a health form on file that includes the following:
- Physical examination
- Required and recommended immunizations
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of meningitis vaccination or signed waiver
Resident Students Fee
The cost for health center services is covered by the health fee that is required of all resident students.
Off Campus or Commuter Fee
Commuter and off-campus students who have submitted a completed health form are eligible to use the health center on a fee-for-service basis. The fee-for-service cost is added to the student’s account.
Clinician visit - $30.00
Mantoux Tests - $10.00
Pennsylvania Department of Education Form 338G Clinical Requirements
- Physical examinations are by appointment; please call the student health center at 208-5852 to schedule the physical.
- TB tests (Mantoux) - TB tests are available at the student health center from 9:00am to 4:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. TB tests must be read within 48 hours. If the student does not return in 48 hours it will be necessary to repeat the TB test.
- Must be signed by the school physician
The Pennsylvania Department of Education Form 338G will not be released to the student until all these criteria are met.