Esseff Hall is the all-female residence hall at King's. The six-story building was built in 1970 and overlooks the D. Leonard Corgan Library and Sheehy-Farmer Campus Center. Renovated during the summers of 2009-2011, Esseff is home to students of all class years, including graduate students. Featuring traditional double style rooms with two common bathrooms on each floor, each floor also has its own common television lounge.
Other amenities include:
- Connection to cable TV and wireless access to the internet
- Twin XL bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet for each resident
- Tile floors and window blinds
- Laundry facilities
- Computer lab located in the lobby
- 24-hour staffed security desk
- Housekeeping in all common areas
- ID card access to the building and elevators
- ADA accessible
- The 2nd floor bedrooms are carpeted
- Room dimensions: 16'11" x 16'6" x 7'8"