187 N. Franklin Street is a specialty housing option offered by the College. Supervised by the Office of Residence Life and Campus Ministry, the name of the house is the Moreau Service House, after Blessed Basil Moreau, Founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross. Home to 13 upper-class, co-ed students, occupancy is determined by application each Spring semester. Students will live and work together as a group, around four main themes of: Education, Service, Leadership and Catholic Identity.
Other amenities include:
- Connection for cable TV and Ethernet access to the internet
- Twin XL bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet for each resident
- Carpet and window blinds in each room
- Full bathroom located on each floor
- A lounge and small computer lab located on the 1st floor
- Laundry facilities available in Luksic Hall