King's College SGA: By the Students, For the School
- Lead by example
- Inspire and encourage others
- Provide an equal opportunity for communication and participation
- Promote our passion for the King's Community
- Develop mutual respect for those we interact with
Through the cooperation of the Student government Executive Board, Class Officers, Liaisons, Advisors, Faculty, and the Student Body, we hope to accomplish:
- Make a conscious effort to effectively accept and follow the ideals spelled out in the revised Student Government Constitution.
- Delegate responsibilities and duties to the newly created Director positions.
- Create and develop an Auxiliary Board of Volunteers who will aid the Student Government Association.
- Increase student involvement and participation at King's College.
- Increase communication between Clubs & Organizations and the Greater King's Community.
- Formally recognize outstanding student contributions to King's College.
- Collaborate and communicate with local Colleges and Universities to achieve common goals.
- Develop Student Government online resources such as a Moodle page and redesign the SG page on the King's College Website.
- Establish a strategy to eliminate paper waste and instill 'Green' practices in the Student Government Office.
- To continue the tradition of promoting an ethical and efficient environment.