Welcome to KC-WiSE (King’s College Women in Science and Engineering). We are a faculty-led group of faculty and students, women and men, who support and encourage women in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields. KC-WiSE sponsors social and professional development events open to all members of the King’s College community, and organizes mentoring circles for female STEM students and faculty. KC-WiSE aims to build a caring community of individuals at King’s College who promote the advancement of women in STEM-related careers.
Who We Are
King’s College Women in Science and Engineering (KC-WiSE) provides resources, support, and encouragement to female students and faculty in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Through professional programs, peer mentoring, and the facilitation of candid discussion, KC-WiSE is committed to building a caring community of individuals at King’s who promote the advancement of women in STEM related careers. KC-WiSE also provides valuable networking opportunities with professionals in northeastern Pennsylvania and across the country, giving King’s STEM students valuable opportunities to learn how to make a living and how to live.
What We Do
- Professional Programs— Join us for panel discussions with female experts from STEM-related fields.
- Social Activities—We will give you the opportunity to network with fellow STEM enthusiasts through a series of social events and lunch discussions.
- Mentoring Groups—All female KC-WiSE members are invited to participate in mentoring circles.
Why Join KC-WiSE
- KC-WiSE provides an opportunity to build a network with professionals in all STEM fields.
- KC-WiSE is a valuable source of information about careers and education.
- KC-WiSE offers professional development opportunities for faculty and students.
- KC-WiSE is an organization for all men and women who support women in the STEM fields.
For more Information:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org