*Note: Materials sent to King’s College will not be returned. For admission purposes, we accept scanned documents of international credentials. When you are admitted, your final and official transcript and diploma should be sent to the Office of International Student Recruitment for verification.
- Complete your international application (No application fee), or you may apply via Common Application
- Copy of your passport
- Official university/college transcripts
If you are transferring from a college/university outside of the U.S., please submit the following additional documents:
- Official college/university transcripts with official English translation (A minimum GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) in at least one full year of study)
- A course-by-course evaluation through an approved credentialing service agency, a member of NACES. Official evaluation must be sent directly to King’s College by the agency.
- Copies of the course description for each class that you have completed at the college or university level (Please submit them with English translation)
If you are transferring from a U.S. college or university, please request a final official transcripts to be mailed to Office of International Student Recruitment at King’s College.
- TOEFL: Internet Based Test (iBT) of 65 (Institution Code: 2353)
- IELTS score of 5.5 (Institution Code: 2353)
- Pearson Test of English Academic: 47
- SAT: Critical Reading Sub Score of 500
- Completion of 110 level at ELS Language Center
- You have attended a U.S. high school that is regionally accredited in the U.S. for 3 or more years.
- You have attended a U.S. regionally accredited college/university and have 15 semester transferable credits.
- You have attended a U.S. regionally accredited college/university and have completed an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- You are a citizen of one of the TOEFL Exempt Countries.
- All test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, or SAT) must be submitted directly to King’s College from the testing agency and must be less than 2 years old.
- Personal Statement: In 250 words or less, share with us how you first became interested in King’s College and what you hope to gain through your study here.
- Financial documents (bank statements) in English demonstrating adequate financial support for your one full academic year of studies. The bank statements cannot be older than six months from the date of application. If you have been awarded a scholarship from your government or another institution, please include an original document confirming the value of the scholarship and its condition.
- Declaration of Finances Certification Form to demonstrate that you have adequate financial support to cover costs of attendance for at least one full year of studies.
If you already have a visa, please submit the following additional documents:
- Copy of your visa
- Copy of your 1-20
- Completed King’s College I-20 transfer form