King’s College is pleased to announce the direct billing partnership with Hazleton Area School District (HASD) for all graduate courses. After gaining district approval for a course at King’s College, HASD teachers may register for a King’s College graduate course(s) and will not have to pay any upfront fees or tuition. King’s College will directly bill HASD upon successful completion of the course.
This is a great opportunity to gain additional professional skills or obtain a Masters in Education degree.
King’s College offers the following Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) endorsements and certification:
- Reading Specialist certification (24 credits)
- English as a Second Language Endorsement (15 credits)
- Instructional Coaching Endorsement (12 credits)
- Autism Endorsement (12 credits)
- STEM Endorsement (12 credits)
King’s College offers the following Master of Education degrees:
- Reading (33 credits which includes Reading Specialist Certification)
Special Education (20 credits)
With the opportunity to earn Autism Endorsement
- Curriculum and Instruction (30 credits) with concentrations in:
- Excellence in Teaching
Free online application: APPLY NOW
To view the course schedule(s):
For additional program information, please contact Dr. Jill Yurko at 570-208-5900 at extension 5685 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions on admission or registration, please contact Christine Stevens, at email@example.com
We look forward to you joining our King’s family and hope to hear from you very soon!