The Common Application is now available for the 2018 - 2019 Academic Year!
The King's College Applicaiton is currently being updated, but still available for Fall 2017 Transfer Applicants.
To apply to King's, choose either the King's Application or the Common Application here:
Please refer to the information below if you have questions about completing your application.
About the Application Process
The application for admission is an important step in exploring the King's College. While the paperwork is a necessary component, we also value the opportunity to meet our applicants in person. We strongly recommend scheduling a personal interview at your earliest convenience.
High School Students
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- Complete the top section of the school report form and then submit the form to your guidance counselor
- Be sure your SAT or ACT scores will be forwarded. We will accept either direct reports from the testing service or test scores included on an official high school transcript.
- If you are choosing the Test Optional application decision, you must select that option on the application for it to be processed.
Please submit any college/university transcript other than King's College indicating course work completed.
- Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after October 1, 2016.
- King's College Federal School Code is 003282 (This code must be entered correctly on the FAFSA in order for King's College to receive access to your federal record.)
- Please report your social security number accurately on both the application for admission, financial aid application, and the FAFSA.
For information about the college application process or to download printable (.pdf) versions of the application form, go here.
Additional Application Information and Guidelines for Transfer and International students is available here.