Our hope is to guide you throughout the financial aid process and serve as a resource to help you determine the best solution for financing your college education. At King’s College, we view financing higher education as a partnership between the student and the student's family, the state and federal governments, and the College. We look forward to working with you and your family to navigate this process. King’s College understands that financial fit is a big factor when selecting your school. The Financial Aid team is here to support you throughout this process and through your education at King’s College.
King’s College is dedicated to the Holy Cross vision of transforming minds and hearts with zeal in communities of hope.
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE STAFF
- Judi O'Borski - Financial Aid Counselor
- Marijo Elias - Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Mark Carpentier - Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Mary Lou Gruver - Financial Aid Technology Specialist
- Stacey Zelinka - Associate Director of New Student Financial Aid
- Kelsey Cruz - Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Barbara Schmitt - Director of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid staff is here to help in any way possible. You can reach out with questions via email or call our direct phone number.
Office of Financial Aid
133 North River Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Follow us on Social Media: