Refunds are made available when the student account shows a credit balance. Balances can be checked through the student’s WebAdvisor account.

A refund must be requested through the Business Office before it can be processed.

To request a refund, email the Business Office at

Students are responsible for any changes that may occur after the refund is requested.

If a credit is not the result of Title IV fund and a refund is not requested, the credit will be applied to the next semester's tuition and fee charges. Credit balances are automatically refunded when a student ceases enrollment.