Refunds are made available when the student's account shows a credit balance. Students can check their balance online through the Self Service.
- Refunds will begin to be issued after drop/add.
- Refunds will be processed once a week.
- A student will receive an email stating that a refund check is being issued.
- Students must respond if they wish to pick up the check in the Business Office or have it mailed to the home address on file.
- If the student does not respond to the email, the check will be automatically mailed to the home address on file.
- Please note - if a credit is generated from a Parent Plus loan, the check will automatically be mailed to the parent.