FINANCIAL AID TIMETABLE
October 1, 2021- February 15, 2022
- Applicants must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- King's College Federal Institutional Code is: 003282.
- The Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) will be available online at www.studentaid.gov as of October 1, 2020. To file on-line, students and parents should first register for an FSA user ID Account (FSA ID.) FSAID.ed.gov
- Preferred filing deadline February 15, 2022.
- Federal student aid processor will email, if provided. Student Aid Reports 2-3 weeks after the FAFSA has been received.
- State grant agencies will mail or email, if address provided, supplemental forms for state grant assistance.
- Financial aid office will begin to mail financial aid offer letters.
- Respond promptly to any requests for additional information.
- Online entrance loan counseling and loan agreement/master promissory note begins for Direct Loans borrowers at studentaid.gov
- Additional information on payment plans will be mailed to accepted students.
- Acceptance deadline for all scholarships and need-based financial assistance