2022-23 King's College Scholarships & Awards
A separate application is not required.
Upon acceptance, merit evaluation automatically occurs. Scholarship notification is announced in each acceptance letter.
- CHRIST THE KING SCHOLARSHIP ($25,000)
- BLESSED MOREAU SCHOLARSHIP ($24,000)
- ST. JOSEPH SCHOLARSHIP ($22,000)
- ST. ANDRE BESSETTE SCHOLARSHIP ($21,000)
- FATHER JAMES CONNERTON SCHOLARSHIP ($20,000)
- ROYAL REGENT AWARD ($18,000)
- MONARCH ACHIEVEMENT AWARD ($16,000)
*King's College is an SAT/ACT optional school. If you choose not to submit your scores, we will review your eligibility for scholarships on an individual basis.
HOLY CROSS SCHOLARSHIPS (Award amount $3,000)
Student must attend a high school sponsored by the Congregation of Holy Cross in the United States
- Archbishop Hoban High School, Akron, Ohio
- Gilmour Academy, Gates Mills, Ohio
- Holy Trinity High School, Chicago, Illinois
- St. Edward’s High School, Lakewood, Ohio
- Cathedral High School, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Notre Dame College Prep, Niles, Illinois
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- St. Francis High School, Mountain View, California
- Notre Dame High School, Sherman Oaks, California
- Holy Cross High School, Waterbury, Connecticut
- Notre Dame High School, West Haven, Connecticut
- St. Edmond’s Academy, Wilmington, Delaware
- Holy Cross School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bishop McNamara High School, Forestville, Maryland
- Holy Cross High School, Flushing, New York
- Holy Cross School, San Antonio, Texas
- San Juan Diego Catholic High School, Austin, Texas
ARMY ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS - 4 year ROTC scholarship or 3 year advanced designee scholarships provide free room and board upon enrollment. Scholarship benefits award up to full tuition, $900 for books and a monthly stipend ranging from $300 per month for freshmen to $500 per month for seniors. Contact the Military Science Department at King's College (570) 208-5900 ext. 5305 for additional information, or email email@example.com.
AIR FORCE ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS - available to qualified applicants enrolled in the Air Force ROTC program. Awards provide full tuition, laboratory and incidental fees and reimbursement of curriculum required textbooks. Contact (570) 408-4860, or 1-800-945-5378, or www.afrotc.com.