To complete this application, be sure that you:
Submit a copy of test results, including WAIS-R subtest scores and current levels of achievement in reading, mathematics and written language.
Cognitive Assessment: (one of the following)
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale - Revised of III (WAIS-R or WAIS III)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-R or WISC-III) - (prior to age 16 and within the last 3 years)
- Achievement Tests: (one of the following)
- Woodcock-Johnson Psycho-Educational Battery - Revised
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test (WIAT)
- Stanford Test of Academic Skills (STAS)
If you submit the online version of this form, it is acceptable to send the test results by regular mail.
Please note that all students must also complete an application for admission to King's College and return it to:
Sheri Yech, Disability Services Coordinator
King's College, 133 North River Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711