- A minimum of 60 credits must be earned at King's.
- Evaluation is made on a course basis, not by degree. A course grade of "C" is normally accepted in transfer.
- A grade point average of 2.0 or better is required in most major programs. However, a grade point average of 2.5 or better is recommended in Accounting, Computers and Information Systems, Computer Science, Education.
- Transfer students are required to submit a completed application, official college and high school transcripts, financial aid transcript, and other financial aid forms they receive.
- Part-time day or evening transfer students are encouraged to contact an academic advisor in the Center for Lifelong Learning.