- You don’t have to be in a management position to be a leader, leaders are found throughout all levels in an organization
- Leadership plays a major role in determining the success or failure of an organization
- Leadership skills can be developed, if you want to be a successful leader you must work to develop your skills
- Everyone, at some point in their life, will be asked to be a leader
- Leadership can be learned
- Every organization needs effective leaders
“We have made leadership development the most important element in our work. We focus on some aspect of it every day.” Jack Welch- Former CEO of General Electric
“Leadership will be the most important resource an organization can possess. After all, it will be leadership that determines whether organizations successfully harness the emerging opportunities and overcome the perils that await.” Jay A. Conger- Professor, London Business School
Leadership in a Global World:
Today’s leaders need to exercise leadership in a multicultural context. They also need to have an understanding of individual and group dynamics based on the latest information from the behavioral and social sciences. The Leadership and Global Dynamics major encompasses multiple areas of leadership skills, including ethical considerations, multicultural aspects, technology, diversity, coaching, mentoring and communication skills.
You’ll learn the skills necessary to succeed in a global workplace; an understanding of what impacts the development of culture, economic systems, political structures and the environment. Issues of population, land usage, transportation, industrialization and natural resources in various regions of the world will examined. In addition, the international issues of energy policy, the environment as trade issue and the environment as an issue of national security will be discussed.
This program will prepare you to become effective leaders, ready to take on important roles within a variety of organizational settings such as community development, public administration, financial services, public health, and not-for-profit arenas, as well as purchasing, government agencies, and educational administration.
What Will This Program Do for Me?
- Help you achieve an understanding of how powerful effective leadership can be
- Help you become successful in the leadership role
- Bring new perspectives to your current position
- Learn to Collaborate on a global level
- Deal with a changing client and consumer population
- Maintain a competitive advantage
- Learn about global diversity
Is This Program for Me?
- Do you want to enhance your level of performance in your current position?
- Would you like to transition to management?
- Are you interested in changing career paths?
- Do you want to gain an understanding of the complex world in which we live?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then the Leadership and Global Dynamics program is for you!
Your leadership journey can begin right now! Call (570) 208-5865 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org