Principal Certification Virtual Open House – Thursday, October 1st at 5:00PM – Thank you for registering for our virtual open house. Please use the Zoom link below to access this evening’s 5:00PM virtual open house. The link will be live fifteen minutes prior to the event.
When you join the event your computer audio will be set to mute. Please keep your audio on mute so that we can minimize background noise during the presentations. You may take your audio off mute during the questions and answers session. You may also use the Zoom chat will be used to type any questions you have during the virtual open house. During presentations it is recommended that you set your zoom screen to show the individual who is currently speaking. This will help maximize your experience. King’s College Admission staff will be available to guide everyone during this virtual experience. We look forward to seeing you for the Principal Certification Virtual Open House!
Use this link to access the Principal Certification Open House. The Zoom link will be live at 4:45PM on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
Schedule for Principal Certification Virtual Open House:
- 5:00 pm-5:05 pm- Welcome & Introductions – Christine Stevens, Director of Graduate Admission
- 5:05 pm-5:15 pm- Admission Presentation - Maggie Farrell, Associate Director of Graduate Admission
- 5:15 pm-5:25 pm–Curriculum Overview - Dr. Deb Carr, Program Director
- 5:25 pm-5:35 pm- Question and Answers
- 5:35 pm-5:45 pm- Financial Aid Presentation – Jared Menghini, Associate VP of Enrollment Management
- 5:50 pm-6:00 pm- Career Planning Presentation – Dr. Chris Sutzko, Director of Career Planning
Please contact Michelle Weidman, Graduate Operations Supervisor, at 570-208-5862 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for joining us for our Principal Certification Virtual Open House!
In addition to our Virtual Event we have provided information below that you will find helpful as you continue your college search.