Request a Transfer I-20 if:

You have attended a College, University or language school in the U.S. AND you have not been out of the U.S. for more than 5 months.

To request a Transfer I-20 please upload the folloiwng documents to your Admissions Application. 

  • Official Financial Guarantee or scholarship letter King’s College as the accepted recipient of the tuition payment
  • Official bank statement showing enough resources to cover the first year of attendance at King’s College
  • A copy of your receipt showing that you paid the non-refundable 500 USD acceptance deposit, which will be credited toward tuition and fees (this may be waived if you are sponsored by a government.) Use this link to make an online payment.
  • Completed Financial Declaration Form *If you will be sponsored by someone other than a government, this person(s) needs to fill out the ‘Official Certification of Sources of Funds and Amounts’ section on the 2nd page.
  • Copy of valid passport
  • Completed Transfer-In Form​ (this form shouldl be emailed to
  • The top part needs to be completed by the student and the bottom section needs to be completed by the current school.
  • If you are living in the United States, provide a copy of your Visa and current I-20

Once all of the above documents are received an I-20 will be created for you.

*The earliest you are permitted to enter the country is 30 days before your I-20 start date.