Request a Transfer I-20 if:
You have attended a College, University or language school in the U.S. AND you have not been out of the U.S. for more than 5 months.
To request a Transfer I-20 email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Official Financial Guarantee or scholarship letter King’s College as the accepted recipient of the tuition payment
- Official bank statement showing enough resources to cover the first year of attendance at King’s College
- A copy of your receipt showing that you paid the non-refundable 500 USD acceptance deposit, which will be credited toward tuition and fees (this may be waived if you are sponsored by a government) Use this link to make an online payment.
- Completed Financial Declaration Form *If you will be sponsored by someone other than a government, this person(s) needs to fill out the ‘Official Certification of Sources of Funds and Amounts’ section on the 2nd page.
- Copy of valid passport
- Completed Transfer-In Form
- The top part needs to be completed by the student and the bottom section needs to be completed by the current school.
- If you are living in the United States, provide a copy of your Visa and current I-20
Once all of the above documents are received an I-20 will be created for you.
*The earliest you are permitted to enter the country is 30 days before your I-20 start date.