Once you are accepted to King's College, the next step in your process is to request an I-20. 

Request a Transfer I-20 if:

  • You have attended a College, University or language school in the U.S. AND
  • You have not been out of the U.S. for more than 5 months

To request a Transfer I-20 email the following documents to internationalservices@kings.edu:

  • Official Financial Guarantee or scholarship letter King’s College as the accepted recipient of the tuition payment
  • Official bank statement showing enough resources to cover the first year of attendance at King’s College
  • A copy of your receipt showing that you paid the non-refundable $500USD acceptance deposit, which will be credited toward tuition and fees (this may be waived if you are sponsored by a government) Use this link to make an online payment.
  • Completed financial declaration form

*If you will be sponsored by someone other than a government, this person(s) needs to fill out the ‘Official Certification of Sources of Funds and Amounts’ section on the 2nd page.

  • Copy of valid passport
  • Completed Transfer-In form  
  • The top part needs to be completed by the student and the bottom section needs to be completed by the current school.
  • If you are living in the United States, provide a copy of your Visa and current I-20

Once all of the above documents are received an I20 will be created for you.

*The earliest you are permitted to enter the country is 30 days before your I20 start date.