International students have the opportunity to be one of the first groups of students to arrive on campus. Arriving early will give you additional days to settle into your housing, navigate your way around campus, learn critical information that will help you acclimate to your life in the U.S., as well as understand the academic expectations at King’s College. The International Student Registration and Orientation is a great way for new international students to feel welcome and get started on your King’s experience!
Reporting your arrival and Document verification
As an F-1 student you are required to check-in with the international office and provide certain documents for your SEVIS record to be registered as active.
Check-in is held the first day of orientation. When you arrive at orientation you must bring the following documents with you:
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official copy of ALL college transcripts (if you studied outside the U.S. you must submit a WES evaluation)
- Your valid passport
- Form I-20
- F-1 Visa
- I-94 (use this link to print the I-94 document)
- Proof of health insurance
- Immunization (vaccine) Form
- Health History Form (required for students living on campus)
- I-901 fee receipt (use this website to print the receipt)
If you are missing any of the above documents a hold will be placed on your account and you will not be able to register for future semesters until the item(s) are received.
If you have not yet told us you are coming to King’s College, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know that you plan to attend. You may also visit the Lodging and Transportation page for more information on local hotels and airports.