To request an Initial I-20, please submit the following documents with your applcaition for admission.
- Official Financial Guarantee or scholarship letter King’s College as the accepted recipient of the tuition payment
- Official bank statement showing enough resources to cover the first year of attendance at King’s College
- A copy of your receipt showing that you paid the non-refundable 500 USD acceptance deposit, which will be credited toward tuition and fees (this may be waived if you are sponsored by a government) Use this link to make an online payment.
- Completed financial declaration form
If you will be sponsored by someone other than a government, this person(s) needs to fill out the ‘Official Certification of Sources of Funds and Amounts’ section on the 2nd page.
- Financial Declaration Form
- Copy of valid passport
*The earliest you are permitted to enter the country is 30 days before your I20 start date.