The King's Mechanical Engineering program works with members of industry to better prepare students for professional practice. We regularly consult with engineers on curriculum and expectations for graduates, internship opportunities, site visits, and a seminar series. Members of industry who are interested in getting involved with King's Mechanical Engineering should email Alex Szatmary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our industrial advisory board includes:
- Kevin S. Daly, P.E., P.M.P., Project Manager Station Engineering, Susquehanna Nuclear, LLC
- Gerry Giza, Director Lean and Continuous Improvement, NEPIRC
- Dave Reppert, Vice President, Product Engineering, InterMetro Industries Corporation
- Greg Posly, Director, Plant Operations – Scranton, General Dynamics Land Systems
- A.J. Speicher, PE, PMP, CCP, Project Manager, Borton-Lawson