With non-affiliated programs, King’s College students earn transfer credits and students’ grades do not count in the King’s College GPA. State and federal financial aid does apply but King’s College scholarships do not apply. Many programs offer scholarships for study.
- Irish American Scholars Program (IAS) – A full tuition scholarship to study in Northern Ireland for a semester or academic year. Study in one of five prestigious universities in Northern Ireland. Deadline February 1st for the following year.
- American Institute of Foreign Study (AIFS) – various locations. Most popular: London, England and Florence, Italy. Most affordable: Argentina; Costa Rica; Granada and Salamanca, Spain; and Berlin, Germany
- Butler University Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) – various locations
- University of Stirling – Academic Programs International (API) - Stirling, Scotland
- BCA Study Abroad – various locations