“Study abroad has changed my life personally, academically, and professionally.” – O. Cottell, KC Education Major, Stranmillis College University, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Our affiliated semester study abroad programs have been selected by King’s staff and faculty to meet the academic, co-curricular, and social needs of our students.
In affiliated programs, students earn King's College credits and grades for their work and those grades become part of the King's College transcript. Financially, for semester programs only, students continue to pay King’s College tuition and King’s College pays the program tuition. This means that students can utilize their full state, federal, private, and King’s scholarships and loans for up to one semester. Students pay all non-tuition fees and expenses, such as housing and airfare, directly to the program.
*Indicates option for 3-credit internship.
- University of Manchester (AACSB) – Manchester
- Lancaster University (AACSB) – Lancaster
- St. Mary's University Twickenham* – London
- CAPA London (AACSB)* - London (virtual or in-person)
- John Felice Rome Center, Loyola University Chicago (AACSB)* – Rome
- CAPA Florence (AACSB)* - Florence (virtual or in-person)
- Spanish Studies Abroad* – Seville, Alicante, & Barcelona
- Saint Louis University (AACSB) – Madrid
- CAPA Barcelona* - Barcelona
- University of Notre Dame Australia – Fremantle
- CAPA Sydney (AACSB)* – Sydney (virtual or in-person)
- School for Field Studies - Queensland
- Grenoble School of Management (AACSB) – Grenoble
- University of Glasgow (AACSB) – Glasgow
- Webster University Vienna Campus – Vienna
- Webster University Leiden Campus – Leiden
- School for Field Studies - Antenas (Central Valley)
Affiliated programs with multiple locations
- CAPA Global Business Institutes and Global Cities Programs (AACSB)*– Australia, London, China, Ireland, and Italy
- Webster University – Austria, The Netherlands, Switzerland, China, Japan, Ghana, Mexico, and Greece
- Spanish Studies Abroad* – Seville, Alicante, & Barcelona, Spain; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Havana, Cuba
- School for Field Studies - Turks and Caicos, Kenya, Costa Rica, Chile, Bhutan, Australia and more
With non-affiliated programs, King’s College students earn transfer credits and students’ grades do not count in the King’s College GPA. State and federal financial aid does apply but King’s College scholarships do not apply. Many programs offer scholarships for study.
- Irish American Scholars Program (IAS) – A full tuition scholarship to study in Northern Ireland for a semester or academic year. Study in one of five prestigious universities in Northern Ireland, such as Queen's University. Deadline February 1st for the following year.
- Institute of Foreign Study (AIFS) – various locations. Most popular: London, England and Florence, Italy. Most affordable: Argentina; Costa Rica; Granada and Salamanca, Spain; and Berlin, Germany
- Academic Programs International (API) - various locations. Examples: San Joaquin de Flores (internship option), Costa Rica; Paris, France
- Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) – various locations
- University of Stirling – Academic Programs International (API) - Stirling, Scotland