“I am now more aware of where I want to take my career.” K. Hartzell, KC Business Management Major, Sydney, Australia Spring 2019
Want to enhance your resume with an international job experience? International internships can be completed in-person or remotely as part of a semester or summer term. Typically, international internships are 3-6 credit, academic, unpaid experience with strong accompanying mentoring. The academic course associated with the internships helps you reflect upon how the work shaped your personal and professional skills and goals.
International internships are available in many fields including Advertising and PR, Sports Management, Philanthropy, Business, Data Analytics, Game Design, Education, and more.
Scholarships for study abroad are available and can be applied to all academic internships abroad.
Remember: Remote (virtual) international internships are available!
- CAPA Shanghai (AACSB) - Shanghai
- CAPA London (AACSB) - London
- CAPA Dublin – Dublin
- John Felice Rome Center, Loyola University Chicago (AACSB)* – Rome
- CAPA Florence - Florence
- CAPA Sydney (AACSB)* – Sydney
- IES Internships – Paris
- CAPA Buenos Aires (AACSB)* - Buenos Aires
In CAPA’s Dublin location, these are just a few examples of the organizations where students have been placed:
- ASL Airlines – Operations
- Andiron Group – Communications
- Anelli Marcanti – PR
- Australia Baseball League – Sports Management
- Betty Barclay – Fashion
- British Institute of Florence – Art History
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce – Business
- Flod - Marketing
- Kendelbell – Accounting and Finance
- Kindergarten – Education
- Latimer – Creative Media
- Neuro Hero – Healthcare
- Olytico – Journalism
- Starlight Children’s Foundation – Psychology