You will apply directly to your study abroad program. We are here to help you each step of the way! Consult the Plan your study abroad webpage for an overview of the study abroad planning process.
APPLYING TO FACULTY-LED STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS
- Step 1: Complete the online "Pre-Application Form." Once you click submit, this form is automatically sent to the KC Office of Student Affairs and the faculty advisor you designate on the form. The completed, approved form is then sent automatically to the Office of Study Abroad.
- Step 2: Complete the online “Application for King’s College Faculty-Led Study Abroad” by November 10, 2023.
- Step 3: Complete the “Application for King’s College Scholarships for Study Abroad” by November 24, 2023. To apply for multiples scholarships, you can submit one application form, recent transcript, and separate essays for each scholarship.
- Step 4: Acceptances will be issued by the faculty program leaders. Follow further instructions in order to make program deposit, payments, complete further forms, and prepare to study abroad!
Need assistance? Contact RenataEvan@kings.edu, Coordinator of Study Abroad Programs
APPLYING TO SEMESTER AND SUMMER EXTERNAL STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS
Apply directly to the program using the program’s application portal/process. Follow the Plan your study abroad instructions for necessary advising from your faculty advisor and the Office of Financial Aid, then do the following to apply:
- Step 1: Complete the online pre-application form. Once you click submit, this form is automatically sent to the Office of Student Affairs and the faculty advisor you designate on the form. The completed, approved form is then sent automatically to the Office of Study Abroad.
- Step 2: Complete the application for your program directly on the program’s application portal. You will need an official King's College transcript. Request the transcript from the Registrar’s Office, scan it, and upload it to your application.
- Step 3: Apply directly to King’s and external scholarships.
Follow all instructions you receive.