The Center's Academic Advisory Board comprises faculty at King's who evaluate the Center's work, recommend new initiatives, and help coordinate the Center's work with other initiatives in the College. Each division at the College—business, humanities, natural sciences, social sciences—is represented on the board. The Departments of Philosophy and Theology also have at least one representative each.
- Dr. Jessica Anderson, Associate Professor of Neuroscience
- Dr. Diana DellaValle, Associate Professor of Nutrition Science
- Dr. Matthew Eaton, Assistant Professor of Theology
- Dr. Jennifer McClinton-Temple, Professor of English
- Dr. Linette Rayeski, Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Dr. Regan Reitsma, Professor of Philosophy